Our busy, General Practice is seeking an experienced Practice Nurse to work four days per week (Monday – Thursday) 8.30am-5.30pm in a desirable central Auckland suburb. This is an exciting opportunity for the successful applicant to join our growing, family-orientated practice, and to become a part of our small team.
Our nurses work autonomously but closely with the General Practitioners to provide a full range of primary care. The successful nurse will provide acute clinic and telephone triage, vaccinations, wound care and chronic disease management.
The successful applicant will have:
- Previous experience as a Practice Nurse or generalist nursing experience
- The ability to work autonomously, and take ownership of some aspects of patient care and management decisions
- Excellent teamwork and customer service
- An organised and efficient manner, and the ability to prioritise
- A keen interest in well-health education
- Registration with the Nursing Council of New Zealand and hold a current Practicing Certificate.
Ideally, the successful nurse will have experience with Medtech 32, and the ability to administer immunisations (with current vaccinator certificate) however this is not essential, and training will be provided for the right applicant.
Please send queries and applications to email@example.com
Applications close 16 March 2017.
wanna leave a comment?
only members are able to comment on this page. please login (top right) and then hit your browser's back button to return to this page and comment.